In January, JCR will be upgrading its interface. JCR helps measure research influence and impact at the journal and catalog levels, and shows the relationship between citing and cited journals.
New highlights include:
- Focus on desired subject categories, enabling you to review journal titles and key performance indicators in the category
- Compare multiple journals based on a chosen indicator
- Evaluate the performance of journals in which you or your organization has published research
- Recognize trending journals in key research categories
- Identify the ideal journal in which to publish your forthcoming research
To access this resource directly visit the database list at http://www.gru.edu/library/greenblatt/resources/databases.php.
This resource is limited to the Health Sciences Campus users only. Summerville campus users are welcome to visit Greenblatt Library to gain access.
For a quick tour of JCR view the video below: