Due to the current health emergency in the U.S. and the sudden shift of classes to the online environment, the Health Sciences campus has obtained free trial access to several resources by Wolters Kluwer (OVID). These resources are multi-disciplinary to assist students’ educational needs. Access is available until May 24.
A library research guide has collected these and other expanded access resources for a period of time.
Our free trial access to the LWW Health Library includes a choice of disciplines for all of our health sciences students:
- Premium Basic Science Collection Health Library
- Board Review Series
- Clerkship/Clinical Rotations Health Library including: family medicine, pediatrics, internal medicine, psychiatry, ob/gyn, and surgery
- Physician Assistant Health Library (Core Education and Specialties/Rotations)
- Exercise Science Health Library
- Internal Medicine Health Library
- Physical Therapy Health Library
- Occupational Therapy Health Library
- Premium Pharmacy Health Library
- Advanced Practice Nursing Health Library
- Nursing Made Incredibly Easy! Health Library
Acland’s Atlas of Human Anatomy is a collection of more than 300 narrated videos of real cadaver specimens. These videos provide a three-dimensional look at anatomy. The video atlas images are direct video recordings of real human anatomic specimens. They provide real movement, dissections, and clear narration and labeled structures.
5 Minute Consult is a quick access tool to answer your clinical questions at the point of care. Organized by categories: diseases and conditions, procedures, algorithms and charts, drugs, physical therapy exercises, patient handouts, and lab tests.
If you need additional help, librarians are available for consultation via WebEx. Email or chat via Microsoft Teams is recommended to set up an appointment.
Contact your embedded librarian at http://guides.augusta.edu/c.php?g=229935&p=1525142