Scientific American Medicine (SAM) – formally known as the American College of Physicians (ACP) Medicine – is now available to Greenblatt Library users through STAT!Ref.
- Describes basic principles of diagnosis and therapy
- Provides diagnosis and treatment recommendations
- Is evidence-based and peer-reviewed
- Is written and updated regularly by the a team of the nation’s foremost primary-care physicians
- Contains eleven sub-specialties of internal medicine, including women’s health, dermatology and preventive medicine
- Contains over 1,500 medical illustrations and tables
You can access this resource through the eBook Navigator. Select “STAT!Ref” under eBook Collections or search for “Scientific American Medicine” in the keyword or title field.
For more information about this resource or any other, contact the Greenblatt Library at 706-721-3441 or email firstname.lastname@example.org