Greenblatt Library has reallocated some existing funds allowing new resources to be purchased for the New Year. In response to faculty requests, the library is pleased to announce the following eJournals, eBooks, and print books that are available as of January 1st through the Greenblatt Library website.
New eJournal titles available include:
- American Journal of Hypertension (re-instated)
- Clinical Journal of the American Society of Nephrology
- Evidence-Based Nursing (re-instated)
- Hospital Pediatrics
- Infection Control and Hospital Epidemiology
- Journal of Hospital Medicine
- Journal of Pediatric Orthopedics A
- Journal of Transcultural Nursing
- Otology and Neurology
- Science Signaling
These and other journal titles can be located in the eJournal Navigator using a title or subject search.
New books and eBooks include:
- Basic Immunology: Functions and Disorders of the Immune System, 5th 2016.
- Berne & Levy Physiology, 6th 2010.
- Cellular and Molecular Immunology, 8th 2015.
- Dorland’s illustrated medical dictionary, 32nd 2011 (print)
- Evidence-based practice in nursing & healthcare: A guide to best practice, 3rd 2015 (print)
- How to read a paper: The basics of evidence-based medicine, 5th 2014.
- Maxillofacial rehabilitation: prosthodontic and surgical management of cancer-related, acquired, and congenital defects of the head and neck, 1st 2011 (print)
- Oral and Maxillofacial Pathology, 4th 2016 (print)
- Pediatric Pulmonology, 1st 2011.
- Primary Care Medicine: office evaluation and management of the adult patient, 7th ed. 2014
- The Johns Hopkins Manual of Gynecology and Obstetrics, 5th ed. 2015
- What Your Patients Need to Know About Psychiatric Medications, 3rd 2017 (Psychiatry Online)
- Wheater’s Functional Histology, 6th 2014 (print)
The Greenblatt Library has added to its catalog and is accessible through the eBook Navagator 4 new freely available ebooks from the Association of American Medical Colleges (AAMC):
- Academic CME/CPD in the United States and Canada: The 2015 AAMC/SACME Harrison Survey, 2016
- High-Functioning Primary Care Residency Clinics, 2016
- Innovations at the Interface of Primary and Specialty Care, 2016
- Results of the 2016 Program Directors Survey, 2016
For information about the location and availability of these books and eBooks, visit the Greenblatt Library Catalog or eBook Navigator. Further assistance can be obtained during normal library hours at 706-721-3441 or via email at email@example.com.