The Greenblatt Library has purchased new ebooks and print books with the support of the Medical College of Georgia W. J. Young Library Fund. These book titles can be located in the online catalog using a title or subject search.
- Cochrane Handbook for Systematic Reviews of Interventions, 2nd ed. 2019
- How to Read a Paper, 6th ed. 2019
- Diagnostic Ultrasound Imaging: Inside Out, 2nd ed. 2014
- Emans, Laufer, Goldstein’s Pediatric & Adolescent Gynecology,6th ed. 2012
- LGBT Health, Meeting the Needs of Gender and Sexual Minorities, 1st ed. 2018
- Comprehensive Care of the Transgender Patient, 1st ed. 2020
Print Books (located in the Greenblatt Library’s Core Collection, 2nd floor)
- Gough: An Introduction to Systematic Reviews, 2nd ed. 2017, Call number Q 180.A1 G72 2019
- Zipes: Braunwald’s Heart Disease: A Textbook of Cardiovascular Medicine, 2-Volume Set: A Textbook of Cardiovascular Medicine, 11th ed. 2019, Call number WG 210 B825 2019
For information about the location and availability of these books, visit the Greenblatt Library Catalog. Further assistance can be obtained during normal library hours at 706-721-3441 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.